Thanks for your interest in volunteering with us!
We will be starting our volunteer work days for our 2018 builds in the spring. In the meantime, sign up to get your e-mail newsletter and you’ll know when we need help on the site!
If you’re interested in any of the following committees, please e-mail Dayna Norvold, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call, 507-323-5167. Here’s our 2018 Board and Committee Meeting Schedule.
- Building Committee
- Family Services Committee
- Finance Committee
- Business Relations Committee, Faribault
- Business Relations Committee, Northfield
- Faith Relations Committee, Faribualt
- Faith Relations Committee, Northfield
There are a couple of things we need you to do before coming to the build site:
1. Watch this short SAFETY VIDEO
2. Complete this Release and Waiver of Liability Form
When you arrive on our build site, you’ll be greeted by the Site Host who will have you do the following things:
- Sign in as a volunteer to log your hours.
- Sign a waiver if you don’t do it on line (above).
- Go through the day’s safety procedures and outfit yourself in the necessary safety gear.
Parking at Build Sites
We kindly ask that you do not park in front of mailboxes and that you spread your vehicles out along the road so neighbors still have some street parking available. Thanks for helping us be good neighbors!
Age Requirements to Volunteer
You need to be at least 18 years old to be on the build site.