Habitat is Hiring!
Habitat for Humanity of Rice County and Goodhue County is hiring a full-time Volunteer Coordinator. This is a shared position with both affiliates. We are seeking an energetic and organized person who is committed to the mission of Habitat for Humanity. If you’re interested in applying please do through this LINK (it’s Indeed).
To reserve your tickets, call Cheri, 507-323-5167 or click HERE!
2018 Buy a Foot
You can support our 2018 Build Season by contributing to our BUY A FOOT campaign. You can give by credit card through this LINK or by sending us a check:
Rice County Habitat for Humanity
204 7th Street West, PMB 128
Northfield, MN 55057
If you have questions please call us at 507-323-5167
Ways to Give
- Mail – mail a donation to Rice County Habitat for Humanity, 204 7th Street West, PMB 128, Northfield, MN 55057 (this is Graphic Mailbox in Northfield).
- Credit Card – give online through Habitat for Humanity International. This indicates that 100% of your donation will go to Rice County. Please consider a monthly gift.
- Ask Your Bank – set up Rice County Habitat for Humanity as a payee of a bill pay system with your bank. You can regularly support a mission you care about! Make sure they list the address as: 204 7th Street West, PMB 128, Northfield, MN 55057
- Stock Gift – we are ready to accept your gift of stock! Call us for the details.
- Planned Giving – contribute through will and estate planning to leave your legacy with Rice County Habitat for Humanity.
- Employer Matches– does your employer match your donations to non-profits? Get the proper forms to us and we’ll let them know that Rice County Habitat is an organization you support!
- Thrivent Choice – Thrivent members can now direct Thrivent Choice Dollars to Rice County Habitat for Humanity. Learn more about Thrivent Choice.
Thank you for giving to Rice County Habitat for Humanity!
2018 Partner Families
We’ve actually already started building Kashina’s house! Thanks to Kleese Construction, we were able to get this one moving pretty fast! And, thanks for our subs for keeping it moving:
- Bakken Excavating
- Len Skluzacek Construction with our concrete
- Mark Welch and plumbing
- Better Air for HVAC
- IBEW Local 110 for electricity