2017 Buy a Foot Campaign
In 2017 we’re building two homes: one in Faribault and one in Dundas. We need your help to financially support these builds. Please consider giving a financial gift TODAY. Your gift through our BUY A FOOT CAMPAIGN stays entirely local!
Ways to Give
- Mail – mail a donation to Rice County Habitat for Humanity, 204 7th Street West, PMB 128, Northfield, MN 55057
- Credit Card – give online through Habitat for Humanity International. This indicates that 100% of your donation will go to Rice County. Please consider a monthly gift.
- Ask Your Bank – set up Rice County Habitat for Humanity as a payee of a bill pay system with your bank. You can regularly support a mission you care about!
- Stock Gift – we are ready to accept your gift of stock! Call us for the details.
- Planned Giving – contribute through will and estate planning to leave your legacy with Rice County Habitat for Humanity.
- Employer Matches– does your employer match your donations to non-profits? Get the proper forms to us and we’ll let them know that Rice County Habitat is an organization you support!
- Thrivent Choice – Thrivent members can now direct Thrivent Choice Dollars to Rice County Habitat for Humanity. Learn more about Thrivent Choice.
Thank you for giving to Rice County Habitat for Humanity!
Giving a Memorial Online
Thank you for considering a gift to Rice County Habitat for Humanity in honor of your late loved one. You may give online through Habitat for Humanity International. That link indicates that 100% of your donation will go to our affiliate.
You will have the option to send a card with your donation. If you know the address of the family, you may send the letter directly to them, otherwise you may send the letter to Rice County Habitat for Humanity, 204 7th Street West, PMB 128, Northfield, MN 55057, and we will inform the family of the donation on your behalf.
Habitat Tithes Worldwide
When you give to Rice County Habitat for Humanity we tithe 10% to Habitat for Humanity International. That money goes directly to building houses worldwide. So, when you give locally you also give globally!
*If you would like 100% of your gift to stay local, please indicate that on your donation.